Our sustainability team provides a comprehensive approach to mitigate climate change and help you achieve compliance with government policy, reduce greenhouse gas emissions and embodied carbon.
Our sustainability team works closely with our Passivhaus Designers and MEP Engineers to ensure that design solutions are practical and cost effective and don’t simply tick a box.
Our design proposals create buildings that minimise their environmental impact, reducing energy consumption and carbon emissions and hence the extent of renewable technologies required.
We’ll advise you on the most appropriate low carbon or renewable technology, the benefits and how they integrate into the building to provide an optimum cost effective solution.
We have in-house BREEAM Assessors and BREEAM AP’s available to assist in any project.
We offer the following services in-house:
- Sustainable Master Planning
- BREEAM Assessors
- BREEAM Accredited Professionals (AP)
- Lifecycle Analysis (LCA) Embodied Carbon
- Energy Statements and Carbon Emission Reports
- Energy Demand Prediction and Monitoring
- Adaptation to Climate Change Analysis
- End of Life and Functional Adaptation Strategy
- Material Efficiency Reporting
- Thermal Comfort Analysis
- CIBSE Overheating Analysis Under TM59 (Residential) and TM52 (Commercial)
- Passive Design Strategies
- Indoor Air Quality Strategies
Renewable Energy Strategies
- Water Efficiency Strategies; Rainwater Harvesting, Grey Water Recycling
- Daylight and Sunlight Studies
- External Light Pollution Studies
- Studies of Pollution from Building Services